Professional DJ Entertainer Brian
Harrell - DJ since 1976
DJ equipment listing
- Sound Equipment
- If your uncle wants to play the accordian and
sing...no problem, My mixer can run most of a
small band if you want a band/dj combo
- TOP Professional Live Mixer shown above.
- DBX limiting on 2 microphones
- DBX limiting on main outputs
- XLR balanced outputs for connecting to large concert systems if
- Filtered power for clear audio out connections into large sound
- (2) Amplifiers (1) for emergency backup
- I have several amps. (1) at 300/channel for
- and (1) at 1000/channel for large groups.
- Basic speakers for smaller groups are 15"
and horn full range 200/channel each
- Large groups require subwoofers and as large a
stack as you need.
- I engineer and design nightclub systems too. It
will sound great.
- Lighting Equipment
- 8 colored lights (red/green/amber/blue). Chase or
- Mirror ball and spotlights for the mirror ball.
- Strobe (optional)
- Fog (optional)
- Nightclub lighting systems and special effects
- Over 7,000 songs to every event!
- Additional Equipment
- (2) CD players with "Digital Anti-Skip"
for use on any type dance floor. (1) more for backup!
- (1) Tape Deck (for yes, guest tapes if needed)
- 15000 songs on CD alone & A few tapes for
those oldies like "Tiny Bubbles"...
- Professional Live Band Mixer. 4 microphone
inputs, Digital Delay, 8 line inputs, full
equalization on each channel, Mixing Board is a Mackie
- Anything you don't see above, I can build for your event.
- REMEMBER, It's the DJ who makes the event. No amount of
lights/sound/speakers can make up for a DJ with little
Can't forget the disco ball!